Monday, September 20, 2010

BP_14_FlashTweenShapes


Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training Tween Shapes

Now this is what I really want to learn, how to animate shapes in Flash, but I bit off more than I could chew. My goal was to take that logo graphic below and make it move around, but alas, I could not learn it enough to do it. I do get the basic idea though. Click the above video link from Lynda.com, it gives a short overview of how the Flash program animates a shape by morphing the in between shapes from a starting shape and ending shape that you specify. Kind of how a Ken Burns move goes from the start point to an end point on a photo. But Flash goes further by interpolating the data of the shape parameters. The animated bits or shapes are called "Tweens" just for that reason, because they are in between one shape and another.

No comments:

Post a Comment