Monday, September 20, 2010

BP_13_FlashLearning

Here's a graphics I made, an ETC logo, sort of... for this post.
These simple drawing tools, i.e; ovals, splashes, colors and text work similarly to other graphic programs, so it wasn't hard to create this. I find the tutorial pretty easy to follow - and so, I learned about some terms and functions I did not know and would be lost without like, creating an object as a "merge object" or a "drawing object." These properties define how shapes attach and or are related to each other. The merge object effects its neighbor's shape, for example, one's positive mass creates a negative space reciprocally on the object touching it. Drawing object is when objects are seemingly connected but are in fact separate entities overlapping, so when moved, look whole. The shapes in my logo above are object drawings, so if I pull them apart, they look the same.
Adding text and color was a snap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment